 Off-Topic / Fun / 8992
Re: Post Deity Purchase Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 21:34:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Pedro Silva writes:
LOL!
Where did you get this?

Pedro
(Forwarding to a bunch of friends)

The usual forward from a friend...makes you wonder where these things start
from, doesn't it?

Yup.

My theory is that these chain letters are started by phone companies, cable
companies, ISP's, the whole bunch of "internet-access-money-leaches". They
hook us in this product, and then we spend hours/Gigs of bandwidth
forwarding them. They profit from the un-needed use we make, we just laugh.

Pedro

"Yo no creo en brujas. Pero que las hay..."
(and this is my oppinion about conspiracies)