  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1581 – 1600 of about 37000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New CyberMaster Trick! =:-)

This post is only addressed to CyberMaster users: I've found out that we can use the Tachos in out favor for a lot of things! For instants, you can deduce if the vehicle is climbing or going downwards and even if impacted in some object. This is (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.898)

  A 8880 -brand new- available here

Hello everybody I have a 8880 Super Car for sale!!! Brand new and unopened I will auction it. The starting bidding price is $190. The shipping cost is $30 for North America, lower for Europe. Please mail bids at both jp1hamel@club-internet.fr and (...) (26 years ago, 8-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: GTG in Denver

(...) Thursday SHOULD work for me. what should I bring other than an appetite? Train stuff? We're deep in estimating so I may have to beg off at the last min but will try to post/email. (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: computer etiquette

Louise Belles writes: <SNIP> (...) Sounds like the rules should be clearly laid out on computer usage. Especially if you don't have unlimited internet time. Even if you do have unlimited internet time I would still post rules. One of them being "no (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: moving in a straight line with two motors?

Alex Wetmore wrote in message (...) If you are thinking pneumatics and mindstorms, you might check out an electric pneumatic switch (made in Lego) at (URL) it is interesting to note that the piston of a fully charged and extended cylinder will (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Hello

Just seeing if I can get on now. I probably won't post much, I like to read what's going on this time of year since the new stuff will be out soon. I'm at the Universtiy of Florida in Gainesville. (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Why do I beat my head against the wall?

Thomas Main wrote: <SNIP> Guess what I got in the mail(1) sometime this week? Inside a carefully packed box was the following tableaux. Seated in front of a computer (2) is a minifig(3). He's hefting a pickax and is about to smash the computer. (...) (26 years ago, 8-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Orange pieces from Halloween Buckets

Well, I already sold 5 buckets' worth and I'd like to sell the other 7 as well. After looking at Chris Busse's auction I might end up kicking myself for not running an auction for these, but I just don't have the time or the energy. Just want to (...) (26 years ago, 8-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.898)

  REPORT: The 1998 GREAT CREATE

(...) We (daughter Anna & I) arrived at the 6th Annual Great Create at 10:00 am Saturday. First we registered for the noon building contest and 3:00 Scavenger Hunt. No adult building contest this year—due to lack of participation—only 2 teams last (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Scan of collector lego (Rotated LEGO)???

All of this talk is making me want to see one. ;-p Can anyone provide a scan of these, and post it on a web loc.? jeremy (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.898)

  http server fell down

Apache (the HTTP server on lugnet.com) fell down a few hours ago at midnight. Apparently a cron job is stuck doing a 'ps' and the reaper hasn't killed it because it's gobbling up CPU cycles. This may or may not be related, but it's a clue. Not sure (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Ldraw cannon

(...) I assume you are waiting for Target to branch out into real estate, so that you can get it for 30% off in a post-Christmas sale?????? :o) (You are a self-confessed cheap bastard, your words, not mine!) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Rhino post on lugnet.cad.dat...

Jeremy, That's alot of stuff packed into a small space. What exactly is it? Ben buster@marsbase.com www.marsbase.com ---...--- The few,...the proud,... the plastic. (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Rhino post on lugnet.cad.dat...

(...) It's supposed to be a rhinocerous head... I guess it's abck to the drawing board, then! :-, Cheers, - Sproat (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) As to remembering what I bought, I save the summary email that Todd sends at the end of the auction. List of what I won, how much I paid and so on. Yes, it takes a while to get your stuff from AucZilla, oh well. That's pretty much the way it (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Rhino post on lugnet.cad.dat...

(...) Wait! Wait! I see it now! I thought it was something to go on your page. After looking at it a second time, I can really appreciate what you did. I was thinking it was the joint for some sort of mecha (Shows where my head is...). Sorry to pop (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Rhino post on lugnet.cad.dat...

(...) What we need is for Suzanne to get involved, 'cause she is hands-down the best animal sculptor in Lego I have ever seen. Whattaya say, Suz? Todd? Check out her site at (URL) and look at the dinosaur museum. Cheers, - Sproat (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) I don't know that anything is "broken" with AucZILLA, I just think that the size of the auction is just far too huge for two people to run with any hope of speed if they actually want to have real lives. I know it took me a matter of weeks to (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Hello again Fred Meyer Shoppers!

(Better late than never, I guess, & I haven't seen a post on this from anyone else yet, so: The little orange coupons are back this week! 20% off Lego/Duplo, valid through Saturday 21 November 1998. Run, don't walk... Scott (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Introduction

Well it looks like I'm going to stay in Ohio and work from home - at least for the preliminary stages of the project. I may make a couple trips out to SLC since that is where the other project is being headquartered. My employer is actually centered (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc)

post
(score: 0.898)

More:  Next Page >>