 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 45
Re: GTG in Denver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 17:38:08 GMT

Roby Sherman wrote:

We'll have some snacks and drinks available. As can certainly order pizza as a
group when we feel the time is right (There's a Pudge Brothers down the street
from us)

Woo Hoo! Plans are rolling! :)

--Roby

Thursday SHOULD work for me. what should I bring other than an appetite?
Train stuff?

We're deep in estimating so I may have to beg off at the last min but
will try to post/email.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.