 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 42
Re: GTG in Denver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 00:39:17 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Sure, fine, let's do dinner first. I just typically can't get away from
work till well past 7 or 8 PM, and need to go to bed by 11ish typically
given that I have 7 AM meetings a lot of the time.

How predictable is your schedule in terms of working late? If it's something that
could change at the last minute, it might create some confusion and/or problems if
everyone arrives at your doorstep and you're still at work. <grin>

I know we're a bit East of everyone, but between Heather and I, one of us can
usually be home around 5:30PM. Would it make more sense to have it here and that
way everyone can come and go as their schedules permit? Either that or start things
at a central location (like the Denny's idea) and then caravan to Larry's when he's
had time to relax and shower up, etc.??

I'd rather not mix pieces (except as trading fodder for permanent
re-homing) so any building at my place would be with my pieces, and I
would expect the same to be the case at the Sherman's...

O.K. so guests may use the host's bricks to build their creations or they may
construct models from bricks brought from home, but the two shall not mix (unless
explicit trading has occurred.) This sounds good to me.

This week looks pretty good so far, with the exception of Wednesday. How about you
guys?

--Roby