 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 43
Re: GTG in Denver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 13:47:32 GMT

Roby Sherman writes:
<SNIP>
I know we're a bit East of everyone, but between Heather and I, one of us can
usually be home around 5:30PM. Would it make more sense to have it here and that
way everyone can come and go as their schedules permit? Either that or start things
at a central location (like the Denny's idea) and then caravan to Larry's when he's
had time to relax and shower up, etc.??
<SNIP>
That sounds like a winner.  I should be able to come over any time this week.
The time really doesn't matter to me since I usually get off around 3:00 to 3:30.
Should we tentatively schedule for Thursday?

This week looks pretty good so far, with the exception of Wednesday. How about you
guys?

--Roby

Duane