 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 36
Re: GTG in Denver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 15:10:02 GMT

Dinner sounds good to us. Ruby Tuesday works if that's all right with Joe and Larry. Know
of any that are on the way between you guys and us??? I know of a Ruby Tuesday at 92nd
and Sheridan Blvd. in WESTMINSTER... or if you want something more south, there's also
one on Wadsworth, just north of I-70.

I don't have any kids of my own (yet), but that's fine with me.  Are we all looking
to have dinner together?  How about something like Red Robin or Ruby
Tuesday?

Duane

Roby Sherman writes:
Heather and I are on the southeast end of town, but I work downtown and Heather
works near DU. We're pretty flexible on meeting locations, so you guys decide. If it
were warm enough, I'd settle for a BBQ. Oh well, that will have to wait until summer
I suppose... :)

Sort of an odd question here, but do you guys have any small kids that you might be
bringing with you? Depending on the day, my 4 year old might be tagging along with
us, if that's all right.

--Roby and Heather

Duane Hess wrote:

It looks like you and Roby live on the south end and Joe and I live on the north
end.  (I'm assuming that you are reading this Roby)  I wonder if we should
choose a place somewhere in the middle?  I just have this image of the
looks we would get if we brought our prized LEGO creations to a Perkins, or
something.  :-)

Any suggestions on where we could meet?

Duane