 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 39
Re: GTG in Denver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 22:54:30 GMT

Our house is o.k. in the sense that we've got an entire downstairs area
dedicated to LEGO building. It's not huge, but it works. Our only problem (a
little embarrassing to admit) but we've only been back into LEGO for the past
couple of years and as such, our parts assortment, storage/sorting
configuration is still pretty limited and new compared to everyone else's
collections I'm sure.

I'd still go for the dinner first though. Our building sessions might include
certain types of designs that may not necessarily appeal to all of the
LEGOradans (LEGO Coloradans?) E.G. Heather and I are really big on town,
trains, monorails, etc. and although we ARE interested in technic, we don't
collect a lot of technic pieces, or have a lot of experience building technic,
etc.

Just a thought.

Duane Hess writes:
I was suggesting dinner just for an "introductory" phase.  I though we could
figure things out from there.  I would love to have a building session.  Does
anyone have the space so that we could spread out?  Our place is too
disorganized at the moment.

Duane

Larry Pieniazek writes:
Roby Sherman wrote:

A dinner is fine, and I'm flexible, kids don't bother me, but I was
hoping for a chance to get together and BUILD... I have a fair amount of
parts here in CO (not all sorted yet) and would love to do something
like have everyone build a train car or something.

So let'd discuss further. We can do both, don't get me wrong.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.