 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 243
242  |  244
Subject:
Orange pieces from Halloween Buckets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 08:43:18 GMT

Well, I already sold 5 buckets' worth and I'd like to sell the other 7
as well.  After looking at Chris Busse's auction I might end up
kicking myself for not running an auction for these, but I just don't
have the time or the energy.  Just want to make back the money I spent
so I can buy some more stuff.

So, if anyone is interested in ALL the orange pieces (plates and
bricks) from seven Halloween buckets, lemme know.  I'll consider
selling less than 7 buckets' worth if I don't get an offer for all
seven, but I'd prefer to just ship these out to one address, so if
you're hungry for orange, e-mail me.

Here's the total orange breakdown:

Bricks
1x2 56
1x2 w/eye 14
1x3 56
1x4 42
1x4 w/mouth 7

Plates
2x6 21
2x12 21

Slopes
1x2 inv. Medium 28
1x3 inv. Low 28
2x2 Medium 70
2x2 inv. Medium 98
2x3 Low 28
2x3 inv. Low 28

I sold the first 5 buckets' worth for $5 each, plus $3 for shipping.
I guess that's a fair price - about a quarter what they seem to be
going for in auctions.  In the interest of fairness with respect to
normal people who aren't up right now, I'll accept the best offer I
receive by Monday morning, provided it works out to at least $5 each.
Less than that and I'll make time for an auction and keep some of
these plates for myself. :)

Oh, and while I am keeping the green, white, and black slopes for
myself, if anyone is interested in 7 buckets worth of some other part
besides the orang pieces and those I'm keeping - lemme know.  We can
work out something to get them out of my hands and into yours.

And just as a personal test, I'm not going to post this on RTL.  I'd
kinda like to see how many responses I get from just LUGNET.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET