  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1501 – 1520 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Technic Box #1

(...) Reminder, if you want the box, please post as a reply to the original thread starting post... Those that posted already probably are OK but going forward I think it will help. I DO know you can get views sorted other ways but still. (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Need info help

(...) Two suggestions 1. Learn how to cross post instead of posting multiple copies of the same post to different groups, it keeps the threads better organized. It is not hard to do and is very very useful. 2. Try to see if you can actually get a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.castle)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Nearing 3000th post :)

(...) Oh oh ... I was hoping that this whole thing would be one big joke. These were just some of the things I "predict" will happen at the 3000th post. Although I wish that some of them would be true, none of them are ... So yeah ... Michael is (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: My First Post, and it's a biggun

What an impressive suite of work. When I first saw it on Brickshelf, I immediatly submitted it to Zemi.net You can see the post here: (URL) I like the mix of new and old gray, it works nicely when done right. I see influences of Paul Hartzog, Soren, (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: A Change

"Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message news:HEL3JA.14I0@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) I am a member and still have to verify my post. It is not dificult to do that, so i dont think it is a big problem. But It would be (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post-classic space / Pre-Futuron

(...) Something I noticed just recently about Futuron is that it was a lot more 'open' and less solid than CS. For instance, compare this model: [LEGOSet 6925] with this CS set, released the year before Futuron was available: [LEGOSet 6926] In fact, (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: SEV2

(...) know (...) I'll >post some images when I get a chance. It might be worth doing a fully (...) Sounds great! Please go ahead and post some pictures. Are you using the heavy artillery fighter, or just the smaller ones? --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: New review site going up...

(...) I know that Larry's post is in response to Jeff Johnston's original post but I wanted to share my ideas on the matter. I'm quite bummed about the way things have gone at adequate.com. I edited around twenty reviews that have been waiting to be (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.reviews)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Train Windows and Doors

(...) Now... you wouldn't be so CRUEL as to post a statement like THAT and then not post a SCAN... would you?? :) Kevin. (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Come On!

Now when trying to post we get this: Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject 'New website', Account: 'lugnet.com', Server: 'lugnet.com', Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '441 Your message is addressed to a group which does not exist.', (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"

(...) Sorry 'bout the late post. Having trouble finding time to build or post lately. Anyway... Paul, this is wonderful. There are so many details to talk about. I really like the layout and the details of the bridge especially the little runway (...) (21 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Latest BFC Spec?

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss wrote: [snippity-do-dah] Sorry, I found an old post still waiting to be authorized. I hit "Post" instead of "Delete". Steve (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: *reminder* GARAGE SALE in Rijswijk-Netherlands 17 March 2001

(...) As the local American in the Netherlands, I'm hoping *not* to miss it, even though I'm only after parts! I can try to remember my digital camera to take some pictures, but I think I may be a bit too engrossed in searching for goodies. In any (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Lugnet's Problem? (was Re: Eric's mouth problem (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07))

In lugnet.admin.general, Mark Neumann wrote: -snip- (...) -snip- (...) I'd like to say that I agree with Mark. Eric and I haven't had the best of relationships but I do know two things. First, Eric usually means well, and second, it is easier to (...) (19 years ago, 21-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: My First Post, and it's a biggun

(...) It's a different site. Click the link Kevoh gave you in his post or follow this link if you're not seeing his: (URL) (pretty cool URL, eh???? ) Hope that helps! (20 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: forum opinion

(...) except (...) I'm going to do this piecemeal, though I'll still try to view the post on a whole. I don't think double posting is necessary, simply because if you, the individual, has said something in reply to a post, then you've said what (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Old lamp post from the 60'ies

(...) Clicking on the link makes my computer crash, but searching for it works. (...) This looks like it, but then mine is broken - I only have the post, not the lamp on top. Studying showed, that it might be broken, or intended for something else (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Kodiak Mecha

I've been trying to post my new mech here, but the file size might be killing the post. Anyway, check out: (URL) a sneak peek! Ben Vaughan (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Roberson Toy Train Show

(...) Best to post this to trains.org as that's where the other train clubs cross post stuff. Succinctly: If you go for contest, you are competing for a prize with/against the other layouts that selected contest as their choice. The rules and (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: This will get someone upset...

(...) I've read your post a couple of times, and I am frankly baffled. Why does this annoy you so much? It's a couple of lines at the end of a post that are incredibly easy to ignore. (...) Some people post to more places than LUGNET. They may not (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.faq)

post
(score: 1.024)

More:  Next Page >>