 General / 52911
Re: Old lamp post from the 60'ies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:12:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Sonnich Jensen wrote:

I got an old steer lamp post from the 60'ies, from the time when Lego
made small cars too. I only have the post, no idea what has been on
top of it.

It is silver, but looks like red plastic under the colour, and is in
good condition with a clear lego sign under it (old lego logo).

Is this on Peeron?

Is it worth anything?

Anyone wants this?

Do you mean the 'Streetlight Old' http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/723  ?

Clicking on the link makes my computer crash, but searching for it works.

I have four of those, still intact, from my childhood, although the cars are
long gone. I have no idea if they are worth anything, there are no (obvious)
on sale at BrickLink.

This looks like it, but then mine is broken - I only have the post, not the lamp
on top. Studying showed, that it might be broken, or intended for something else
on top.

So I guess it is worthless. Myabe a friend on mine might use it for is HO
railway.

BR
Sonnich