  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1281 – 1300 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New MTW item coming. Should it include figs?

Yes, I think you answered your own question. In fact I did too, until I reread the post and retyped this post. Let the buyer choose. Julie (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Mecha new and old

As promised in my last post, I spent all day taking pictures of all the mechs I have together and uploading them to brickshelf. The moderated ones are below. Since I'm not sure how to post the deep links, I'll post the the links to the others later. (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

post
(score: 1.024)

  LPub support for external POV post processors (was Sand Green)

Mike, I like the external POV post processor idea a lot, although I'll try not to use it as a catch all for denying LPub enhancements ;-) It would be a command line mechanism with command line arguments. I can see these things being possibly useful (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.ray)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: stopping topics vs. dealing with troublemakers and nonconstructive participants

(...) It was a jest. But I do view that post as a troll. The post is 1000+ word attack on me, and a request that all ignore me. But check the last 2 lines: ==+== I admit a bit of cheating on ignoring him. if someone else responds, I have been known (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Trading Post Cutter Sails?

Hello everyone I know this may have been asked before, but I can't find the answer online. What size are the sails for the Trading Post Cutter ? I know the "square" sail is the same as the one from "Raft Raiders", but I need the dimensions of the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Castle World intro

Howdy! This is my first post, I've been "lurking" for a while on .castle but finally have something to post! I just submitted my CW character to Pawel, and he suggested I might post the URL here... These are just the first three characters I have (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

post
(score: 1.024)

  NWBC Post Mortem meeting notes, warning LONG

<<I posted this to our Yahoo Groups page, I thought I'd put it here as well for all whom are interested>> We had a good meeting, thanks all for coming, It'll give a good foundation for NWBC2003. High points discussed: 1 More space needed. We are (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general) !

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Classic Space contest question

(...) Yes, submit away. It's covered in the first paragraph under the heading "categories" in Todd's post (emphasis added): (...) That original post is: (URL) Hafner www.hafhead.com (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.contests)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers

(...) [...] So I'm #8? Whoopee, I think. I post the majority of messages through NNTP, but I do post the occasional one through the web interface (such as this one). But I know I didn't post 867 through the web interface, so I think you may have (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post from email?

(...) Sorta yes & no... Yes, you can send e-mail directly to the group by addressing your message to (for example): lugnet.general@lugnet.com And you can also reply to individual messages (if you're not receiving the group in digest form). But if (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

Following up from my earlier post, I have completed a firmware patch for the rotation sensors. This post contains the patch with installation instructions followed by a technical description. A long post but hopefully more than made up by the value (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Scott Arthur not welcome?

(...) sufficient to make that post or class of posts "not welcome" then every single post you make is "not welcome" because there are people saying that very thing about your posts. That's taking your argument to its logical extreme. Further, you (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: US to Ireland cost

(...) Find out the packed weight, then go to ... (URL) and select package. The likely shipping methods are 'Airmail - letter post' or 'Economy - letter post'. For very light packages, airmail is sometimes less expensive than economy. Ray (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: How do you post pictures in these forums?

(...) You *cannot*. What you *can* do instead, though, is post whatever images online in a personal web page (such as Xoom or Yahoo/GeoCities), or in an account at Brickshelf's Gallery ("(URL) your images are online, you can then post your message (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.faq)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Permant Build - shaft units

(...) I'm not sure I was the only one to post about that, but I did post a design matching that description. Pics of the concept can be found on my website at: (URL) William R Ward bill@wards.net (URL) BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: MOC 36 Axle Schnabel Car

Congrats on the build Bruce. Can't wait to see some post-moderated photos. You should really post deep links for pre-mod works... Rob "Bruce S. Chamberlain" <sten@woz.org> wrote in message news:HouD0n.5HA@lugnet.com... (...) My (...) would (...) it (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Next Lugola meeting - May 22nd - San Clemente

I'm duplicating this message to a top-level post for more visibility. The original post was from Jonathan Eric Hunter: [Hello All,] The [next LUGOLA meeting] will be held on [May 22nd] at my house in southern [San Clemente] at noon o'-clock (map (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Collins Family back on air

From RTL, a post by me following up to a Collins Family post. per the Collins family request I have forwarded them every email that involved both me and them that I could lay my hands on since 31 July. There were a lot, so that might just have (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.024)

  New Ft. Legoredo!!

Did everybody read the newest post from Brad Justus? At the bottum of the post he states that LEGO will be rereleasing Fort Legoredo and several other western sets. A product line I once thought dead is now being revived. While I don't think we will (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.western)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

To explain the double post, I didn't think it'd take 24 hours to post my first attempt message. Oh well : ) (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

post
(score: 1.024)

More:  Next Page >>