Subject:
Next Lugola meeting - May 22nd - San Clemente
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 00:12:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I'm duplicating this message to a top-level post for more visibility.  The
original post was from Jonathan Eric Hunter:

[Hello All,]

The [next LUGOLA meeting] will be held on [May 22nd] at my house in southern
[San Clemente] at noon o'-clock (map below). I don't have a big house, but I
will have plenty of room for MOCs as I am nearly packed for my upcoming move
Colorado. I will provide some soda and chips but please do feel free to
bring
more snacks (plenty of food around, too - Pedro's Tacos, for those in the
know,
is across the street).

It will be the usual BST (Brian the "Parts Pimp" said he'll show), MOC
showing,
etc. If you have any additional ideas or suggestions, please let me know
ASAP as
I have never hosted one of these before. I am conveniently located halfway
between LA and San Diego, literally right off the freeway; very easy to
find.

If you could, [please email me at jeh@legogh.com] to let me know [if you
plan on
making it] so I can get a rough idea of the number of attendees. Thanks!

[FROM THE NORTH:]

Take the 5 south and exit at El Camino Real. Go left under the freeway and
down
El Camino Real about 5-6 blocks to West Avenida San Gabriel (turn right at
San
Clemente Motel/San-O-Tire). I am the third house on the left, #13.

[FROM THE SOUTH:]

Take the 5 north and exit at Magdalena. Turn left on El Camino Real. Turn
left
on West Avenida San Gabriel (immediately past first light at San Clemente
Motel/San-O-Tire). I am the third house on the left, #13.

Parking is very tight right in front of my house, but there is a parking lot
on
the left as you go down West Avenida San Gabriel (behind tire shop). Models
can
be dropped off at the house and then go park if need be.

Here is my info:¬

Jonathan Eric Hunter¬
13 W Avenida San Gabriel¬
San Clemente, CA 92672¬