Re: Next LUGOLA Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 20:11:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Anne Carasik wrote:
   Hi there,

Is this the official date and time? Please let me know, as I need to have the following for the lugola.org website.

Host: Location: Date:

Thanks!

-Anne

Hello All,

The next LUGOLA meeting will be held on May 22nd at my house in southern San Clemente at noon o’-clock (map below). I don’t have a big house, but I will have plenty of room for MOCs as I am nearly packed for my upcoming move to Colorado. I will provide some soda and chips but please do feel free to bring more snacks (plenty of food around, too - Pedro’s Tacos, for those in the know, is across the street).

It will be the usual BST (Brian the “Parts Pimp” said he’ll show), MOC showing, etc. If you have any additional ideas or suggestions, please let me know ASAP as I have never hosted one of these before. I am conveniently located halfway between LA and San Diego, literally right off the freeway; very easy to find.

If you could, please email me at jeh@legogh.com to let me know if you plan on making it so I can get a rough idea of the number of attendees. Thanks!

FROM THE NORTH:

Take the 5 south and exit at El Camino Real. Go left under the freeway and down El Camino Real about 5-6 blocks to West Avenida San Gabriel (turn right at San Clemente Motel/San-O-Tire). I am the third house on the left, #13.

FROM THE SOUTH:

Take the 5 north and exit at Magdalena. Turn left on El Camino Real. Turn left on West Avenida San Gabriel (immediately past first light at San Clemente Motel/San-O-Tire). I am the third house on the left, #13.

Parking is very tight right in front of my house, but there is a parking lot on the left as you go down West Avenida San Gabriel (behind tire shop). Models can be dropped off at the house and then go park if need be.

Here is my info:

Jonathan Eric Hunter
13 W Avenida San Gabriel
San Clemente, CA 92672