Re: Next LUGOLA Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 01:53:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Jonathan Eric Hunter wrote:

   As you may have read, I am moving back to Colorado in the near future, but I want to attend at least one more LUGOLA meeting before I go! I personally live in southern San Clemente, about halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego, perhaps a perfect venue for both northerners and southerners? I would be willing to host the next meeting at my house in early-to-mid May if that works for most...

Yeah, what he said! Anyone else up for this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday (1 or 2 May)?

Derek LUGOLA Northern Tier