Re: Next LUGOLA Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 19:39:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Jonathan Eric Hunter wrote:

   Allright, I just talked with “The Parts Pimp” and Saturday, May 22nd is the best day for him. So, I guess we should shoot to have the meeting then. I am happy to host it on that day, too. I live in southern San Clemente, right by Pedro’s Tacos, right off the freeway and easy to find! Lemme know how this works for you guys...

JEH

I’m in for the 22nd...

Derek