 FAQ / 971
Re: How do you post pictures in these forums?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 02:07:07 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Mikohl Moree writes:

Can anybody tell me how to attach pictures in my posts?

You *cannot*.  What you *can* do instead, though,
is post whatever images online in a personal web page
(such as Xoom or Yahoo/GeoCities),
or in an account at Brickshelf's Gallery
("http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/").
Once your images are online,
you can then post your message onto LUGNet,
and have the appropriate URLs in your message.

The nice thing about using Brickshelf's Gallery,
in my opinion, is that this keeps it "in the family".  ;-)

Franklin