 Space / 15500
Re: Permant Build - shaft units
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 21:59:15 GMT

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> writes:
there have been std airlock discussions for some time now
in .space.  Just search for 'standard airlock' and you'll
get most of them.  There is one that I like where the four
technic pins used to connect airlocks/dockingrings are
exactly in a square, so the dock can be arranged in any
of four cardinal orientations.  Unfortunately, I can't
find the link w/ the pics.

I'm not sure I was the only one to post about that, but I did post a
design matching that description.  Pics of the concept can be found on
my website at:

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/space/docking/

-Bill.

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!