 Local / Australia / 9199
Re: A standard docking port/shaft (was Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - Permanent Build Proposal Coolness)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 03:22:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
snip>If we could agree a standard docking/locking port for our ships, this
would also make for way better photos when they come together at fests...>

i figured out a docking port idea that can fit together in 4, 90 degree
orientations:
Jeff Szklennik