 Local / Australia / 9209
Re: Re Brickshelf links (was Re: A standard docking port/shaft)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 07:42:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jeffrey M. Szklennik writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Jeffrey M. Szklennik writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
snip>If we could agree a standard docking/locking port for our ships, this
would also make for way better photos when they come together at fests...>

i figured out a docking port idea that can fit together in 4, 90 degree
orientations:
Jeff Szklennik

Dang it.  That's the third time.

Note to self:
Never go looking for fresh brickshelf links.

Richard
Still baldly going...

the third time for what?--can't see the file?
Jeff

Jeff! dude!  Its not your fault (exactly), and its not really Brickshelf's
fault (exactly).  I'd love to see your stuff, but

         "This file is not yet public"

I guess I'm supposed to check back from time to time in the hope that at
some stage it will become public.

On the other hand, being the short-little-attention-span
child-of-the-internet that I am, I'll probably get used to seeing a
Brickshelf link in a post and just not worry.

And your post is the third post I've bumped into the last 24 hours where
this has been relevant.

As I say, not your fault, I'm just in the zone where I recognise the problem
a little too late, and then kick myself.  I'll keep recognising it a little
earlier and a little earlier, and eventually, I just won't go to a link
until its a gone a bit stale.

:-)

Richard
Still baldly going...