 Local / Australia / 9202
Re: Re Brickshelf links (was Re: A standard docking port/shaft)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 04:14:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Jeffrey M. Szklennik writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
snip>If we could agree a standard docking/locking port for our ships, this
would also make for way better photos when they come together at fests...>

i figured out a docking port idea that can fit together in 4, 90 degree
orientations:
Jeff Szklennik

Dang it.  That's the third time.

Note to self:
Never go looking for fresh brickshelf links.

Richard
Still baldly going...

the third time for what?--can't see the file?
Jeff