 Local / Australia / 9211
Re: Re Brickshelf links (was Re: A standard docking port/shaft)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 10:27:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Never go looking for fresh brickshelf links.

Wouldn't deep linking to the images themselves solve this problem?

I just tested this idea here:
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/test/foo/?n=28
And it seems to work fine. Just get the URLs to the actual images and paste
them into your MOC anouncements.  No waiting for approval necessary --
instant gratification.

I don't happen to think that Kevin necessarily handled this brickshelf
situation in the absolutely best way possible and I do think I disagree with
his intended plan, but the reality is that the way it is being handled ain't
that big a deal either.  Just deep link.

-- Hop-Frog