  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 1821 – 1840 of about 160000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings?

Right after I made that post, I figured you of all people would speak up with irrevelant information. I was going to to say that the Central part of the South needed a Lego store, but I figured if you were going to flap your jaws to say some snide (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, florida
(score: 1.077)

  What Will You Create Show, Charlotte, NC, November 1 Report

NCLUG participated in the Charlotte What Will You Create Truck Event, held over the Halloween weekend in te Arboretum Shopping Center, just outside of the city. Because the currently active membership of NCLUG is primarily based in Raleigh, which is (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.events, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.077)

  New LEGO Sets on Display at September 6th meeting

I recently splurged and purchased some of the excellent sets that have become recently available. I'll be displaying these on Saturday for the benefit of people who want to check them out: - Space Shuttle - 8455 - Technic back-hoe loader - VERY (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

lego, lic
(score: 1.076)

  Re: akro-mils 64 drawer storage center

In lugnet.storage, Ray Sanders wrote: snip, snip The wall of lego parts... (URL) of the units are the red 44-drawer model, the other half are the blue 64-drawer model. About half are populated when this picture was taken. Storage units are mounted (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.storage)

lego, center
(score: 1.076)

  NGLTC display at Greenberg show in Norcross November 1-2

Just wanted to let everyone know that the North Georgia LEGO Train Club will be presenting a layout at the Greenberg Toy & Train show this weekend (Nov.1-2) in Norcross at the North Atlanta Trade Center. If you're in the area stop by. jt ---...--- (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)

lego, center
(score: 1.076)

  Lego announcement

On Lego announcements I read the following, Good until you get to the last line, but I suppose it's a start (Maybe Lego Aust could venture out do some supporting of local groups, would be a change) All the best Gary Town BUG More happy news! (Or at (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.076)

  Cosmic Rendezvous - SciBrick Event Report

Cosmic Rendezvous - Houston Challenger Center Benifet Gala - Westin Galleria - October 24th 2003. (URL) SciBrick Event Report. SciBrick Members participated at the Challenger Center Benifet Gala held on October 24th 2003, Houston Texas in the Westin (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.events, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.076)

  Bricksmith 2.2: Your Favorite(s)

(2 URLs) Bricksmith 2.2> adds the following features: Part favorites Supports MacBook trackpad gestures Middle mouse button activates spin mode Pen tablet eraser deletes parts Colors sort by hue It also fixes the following bugs: Center-click/smooth (...) (15 years ago, 28-Jul-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

center
(score: 1.076)

  Re: Minifig Segway

(...) Sure, this is the new wide rubber tire that you regularly see on town vehicles these days: (URL) should be the exact same style, but made entirely from plastic (and there's also a thin ridge running down the center of the tread): (URL) I also (...) (15 years ago, 27-Jul-09, to lugnet.town, FTX)

center
(score: 1.076)

  R Lego stores franchised?

Are the Lego imagination Centers and other stores regular franchises? How would one go about acqiuring information about franchise? (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.076)

  Re: Did Bricklink make Lego bulk sales irrelevent?

"Jan-Albert van Ree" <javanree@vanree.net> wrote in message news:HL0pnB.14Cs@lugnet.com... (...) And (...) Which is why I added a "never say never?" tag to my post! The major downside to Pick-A-Brick is geography. I'm in Philadelphia PA USA and I (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.076)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

The size of thsmall container is: 14 studs diameter 12 studs high I think that the big container is twice as high (roughly the same diameter) They have a single large stud on top and an inset portion on the bottom to allow them to be stacked (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california)

lego, lic
(score: 1.075)

  Re: multi club show offer

Thanks for the invitation! To save you IndyLUGers some time, here's some info I picked up from the Cantigny Park web site: "Cantigny is located in Wheaton, Illinois, a western Chicago suburb, approximately three miles north of Interstate 88." (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

lego, center
(score: 1.075)

  Re: quick write-up of our Roadshow weekend

(...) Yup - they thought the tanks weren't "appropriate" for a Lego display... But I had another nice gentleman (who I suspect was in a tank crew at some point in his life) asking about a couple of the tanks, and commenting on how well they were (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)

lego, lic
(score: 1.075)

  [Fwd: "What Will You Make?" Event Kits!]

I think this is very cool. Message below, lugnet link here: (URL) Original Message -------- Subject: "What Will You Make?" Event Kits! Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:02:13 GMT From: Jake McKee <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> Organization: LEGO Community (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.075)

  rtlToronto Tic-Tac-Toe - Room booked

OK, The stars are aligned. The moon is in the right house. And we will have a tic-tac-toe game. On Saturday, September 19th at a BRAND NEW LIBRARY 2178 Bloor St. West Toronto, ON, M6S 1M8 416-393-7697 (URL) am set up 12 noon - mockage 1 pm games to (...) (15 years ago, 24-Jul-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

center
(score: 1.075)

  200 Werner Plaza

Town Fans, It’s here, 200 Werner Plaza the newest address for all your upscale office needs. The building features a large lobby, seven floors of office space and world class dining on the ninth floor restaurant called Brick Views. Some (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch) !!

lego, florida
(score: 1.075)

  20% Off Sale at Zany Brainy

I was at a mall by my home yesterday and noticed the Zany Brainy had a sign up w/ 20% off LEGO. This was at a Southern California one and don't know if others are getting the same. I thought it must be on select items but all LEGO products are (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, center
(score: 1.075)

  Technic Axle Joiner / Cross Block descriptions

With almost all the "Technic Axle Joiner" parts on the Parts Tracker, I'd like to take the opportunity to rationalise the part descriptions which have developed over time as these parts have appeared. Currently we have: 6536.dat Technic Axle Joiner (...) (15 years ago, 22-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

center
(score: 1.075)

  November 8th SMART Meeting

It's been a while since the last SMART meeting, but that doesn't mean we haven't been busy. Nor does it mean that there aren't Lego robot activities that you can participate in: Robothon, sponsored by the Seattle Robotics Society this week at the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

lego, center
(score: 1.075)

More:  Next Page >>