 Space / 28580
Re: New MOC: Top Cat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 19:31:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Fradel D. Gonzales wrote:
Hi.  Great stuff.  Its not too often we see girl spacers in here.  You have a
cool storyline.  I was curious if you were running a satire on the church and
space genre.  Anyway I love your work so keep it up.

Fradel

Thanx Fradel. The story is a mix of imagination, way too much sf reading and
tongue-in-cheek writing in response to all the masculine stuff on LEGO Space
sites. I'll try to build and write more. Thanx for the praise!

Love, Sylvi