  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 1841 – 1860 of about 160000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What's the story with all the recent mold changes?

(...) I noticed that one as well, but the second change makes less sense. The first one, I'd guess was to relieve stress when an axle is pushed through the hole, and help prevent the bricks from splitting in half. The second change, they filled in (...) (15 years ago, 20-Jul-09, to lugnet.general)

center
(score: 1.075)

  Re: Chris' notebook

(...) oh get over it. You know full well I'm just exposing you for the fraud you really are. Only you could be delusional enough to consider this a complement. :) (...) I'm pretty sure NOTHING is against the rules, when it comes to the rtl NG. :) (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.074)

  Re: Control Center

(...) Not that I know of and a quick search didn't find anything. (...) Wow, this is a big question. Basically you have to become familiar with the LDraw file specification. Read these 2 documents: (URL) above give you a quick run through of how to (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad)

lego, center
(score: 1.074)

  Re: Where is the next LEGOLAND?

As noted, Brad Justus said there is no new park soon, but we can still speculate :). I'd guess that they would follow the Disney model and consider Florida for the next US park--year round tourist season makes the southern US much more economical (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

lego, florida
(score: 1.074)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) [snip] Larry, This is great news, I can't wait to see the new sets and I hope it's soon! Long live LEGO Trains! Robin Werner Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, florida
(score: 1.074)

  Re: Brickshelf empty?

(...) I think part of the reason why things have fragmented such as they have, but not as a conscious decision by any one group or individual, is the lack of redundancy that is Lugnet. There was a period of time many years ago when Lugnet's server (...) (15 years ago, 16-Jul-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

center
(score: 1.074)

  Re: 3724 Lego Dragon Availability?

"Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HKH485.1JxH@lugnet.com... (...) About a year ago I went searching for one of these as I determined it was the best price for a slew of green plates that I needed. I called all of the LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.073)

  LUG Russia

Hoj! Det går inte så bra att kravla tillbaka under den där stenen just nu... Fick precis detta mail från pozhidaev.jr krussedulltjosan gmail punktligt com : Hello, my name is Vadim Pozhidaev, and I'am from saint-petersburg's division of lugrussia. (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jul-09, to lugnet.loc.se)

center
(score: 1.073)

  Re: Lego @ Polaris Fashion Mall

(...) I saw quite a few of them in the City Center K-B Toys Tuesday, marked 3 for $10. I already have plenty, but I bought one to nudge my total over $30 (for the discount). Jacob (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

lego, center
(score: 1.073)

  Pictures from NovaLUG show in Truro last weekend

Hi folks, We attended our fourth public presentation last weekend. It was a important milestone for us, because it was our first anniversary. Yes! one year already and it was in the same location. This time we had a little more time to prepare (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.town, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.073)

  "What Will You Make?" Event Kits!

More happy news! (Or at least, I think it's cool) Some of you may have heard about the "What Will You Make?" Event Kits that were shown at BrickFest. These event kits are a set of materials and ideas that you can use to add to an existing event, (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.announce) !!

lego, imagination
(score: 1.073)

  Re: automated level crossing question?

(...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

lego, center
(score: 1.073)

  UPDATED: BayLUG to Show at Sacramento LEGO Tour Stop

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) UPDATE: The location and times have changed. Please see below for new information. SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) and the Bay Area (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains)

lego, center
(score: 1.072)

  My New LEGO Mindstorms Book Is Available

Hi LEGO Enthusiasts, My new book titled "LEGO Mindstorms Mechatronics" is available. This book combines mechanics, electronics, and software with the usual lab projects format that was presented in the Interfacing book.There is info on how to use (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, center
(score: 1.072)

  Re: "What Will You Make?" Event Kits!

(...) I'm part of GardenSLUG - The New Jersey Fans of Lego. I made this with alot of the parts that came from the Event Kit: (URL) As soon as the packages arrived, I started building. At the end of the next day, I had the MOC completed. GardenSLUG (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.072)

  Biomechanical Bricks Tour Redux

(...) I made it back home. :o (URL) After many miles, hours of music, me, my mecha, my bots and bricks returned to common ground. The trip out to Seattle began with a stop in Pittsburgh Pa, where I met up with Brian Smith and Family. Chopped wood (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.072)

  Re: Florida AFoL Fest? And Greater Mid West Area (was: West Coast Brick Fest - concerns and hopes)

(...) Right on, that's cool. (...) See that! The guys in Florida Rock! I met people from Florida at Brick Fest, I say to you guys! Make it happen! Florida has many great things to offer. That's what is so great about America. Not to sound elitest, (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.org.us.tennlug)

lego, florida
(score: 1.072)

  Re: Stonebarrow Keep - A MOC Preview

Hey Anthony, your scenery is gonna look great. It already does! I always like irregular/asymmetrical forms of buildings better than symmetrical ones. I especially like the landscaping with the river and those neat bridges. (...) Well, that's your (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.072)

  Blue Tub #4107 @ TRU

The other night I swung by the TRU at Dublin Village Center (Sawmill) and saw that #4107 was on sale for $15 (normally $20). Since they didn't have #8451, I headed over to Morse Rd. There they had #8451, but I didn't see any of the #4107 buckets. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

lego, center
(score: 1.072)

  MichLUG to display at the Motor City Comic Con in Novi, MI

Motor City Comic Con Description: ComicCon is a huge comic book convention, featuring lots of dealers, anime and gaming, and a long list of guests, including the actors who played Geordie LaForge and Tasha Yar in Star Trek: The Next Generation. - (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.072)

More:  Next Page >>