 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5785
Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:54:57 GMT

Well, I'm happy about it!  Those who know me know what I'm talking about...

Tom, don't you live in Florida now?  And for the record, if you are driving fast
on the highways and take the critical connector from I-85 to GA 400, it takes
about 45 minutes to get from one to the other.  But the nice thing is that if
one store doesn't have an item...the other one might!

And who knows, maybe someone will be crazed in the head enough to organize a
Lego convention in the Atlanta area...but the GA Lego stores aren't near as big
as the one at Potomac Mills...

Scott

In lugnet.lego.direct, Thomas Stangl wrote:
Geez, those 2 stores are what, 30 miles apart in GA?

Why the heck did they put 2 stores within 30 miles of each other in the same state?
I can understand LLC and Disney LIC in CA, each is at a theme park.  But GA?

Well, if I end up buying my 04 Prius from an Atlanta dealer, I might be driving it
home packed to the gills ;-)

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

What-cha talking about Rob, we already have two in Georgia and one in Florida.
Seems like they have the south taken care of....at least the part of the south I
care about :)

jt

In lugnet.loc.us.il, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Nah, there needs to be one down in the south!  How about Arkansas, or
western Tennessee, or even *gulp* Texas!

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/