 Events / 1009
1008  |  1010
Subject:
GFLTC at the H & R Show News...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 02:15:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Train Fans,

The members of the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club had a great time one again at
the H & R Train Show (www.hrtrains.com). We had the best part of the tent and
the weather was great. The crowds were the biggest in years too...

Here is a list of ribbons and more won by the GFLTC:
- BEST OF SHOW MODEL RR CLUB - GFLTC (club)
- H & R Model RR of the Year - Robin Werner
- RUNNER-UP OPERATING NOVELTY - Robin Werner (LEGO train display)

Here are pictures of the Show...

Check them out on BrickShelf:

Deep Links:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/hrtrains03f/hr2003f00.jpg