 Local / United Kingdom / 9221
9220  |  9222
Subject:
Scottish Lego Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 21:45:42 GMT

Hi folks,

Well I'd like to add my thanks to David Graham and his wife and daughter for the
great day at the legofest in Aberdour.  It was a super day and I really enjoyed
meeting everyone there .. hope I run into you all again sometime !!
It really means a lot to me to meet people who have this interest in lego ..
i will definately go along to some more legofests in future !
I also enjoyed my first ever visit to Scotland ! (am from Ireland)

It was so good to see the various MOCs .. it really sparks the imagination ...
must get loads of bricks and build !! My pirate now has a grey hook and his head
is a bit more secure with a 4x4 turntable !

I also sent off my application for the Brickish Association .. after hearing all
the recommendations.

Thanks to all for a special day !
happy building

Yvonne