  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 1461 – 1480 of about 160000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Lego Stores

(...) Ram, First, just click on the "United States" on the left of the screen, and you'll get all the stores in the US...and the stores are listed alphabetically by state... Granted, the text on the right says "coming soon to Solomon Pond Mall, (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, florida
(score: 1.171)

  Sub-Parting

Making sub-parts is a very good method to keep file sizes down when large portions of code can be used twice or more times in the same part or in several parts. But my question is, how small can this code snippet be before it's better to not (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad)

center
(score: 1.171)

  rtlToronto Attending 2 Train Shows in the Same Month!

Hello everyone, rtlToronto LEGO Train Club (rtlTLTC) will have a display at the Toronto Hobby Show from November 5 thru 7, 2004 at the International Center, located in Toronto, Ontario. To find general information about the hobby show, see the link (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.trains)

lego, center
(score: 1.171)

  No LEGOFest...

All, The GFLTC was going to organize a LEGOFest at the H & R spring show(1), but it’s not going to happen. I met with the owners of H & R Trains for more than an hour. I showed them my plans for the event and they thought it was great idea, but (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

lego, orlando, florida
(score: 1.171)

  Re: I need insight/ideas for my new LDraw editor

(...) I would suggest having a 'drop plane' which you place first - by clicking on an existing part or by just placing it, possibly adjusting its position and angle by numbers. Then all the parts you place are put on the drop plane, with or without (...) (14 years ago, 31-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad)

center
(score: 1.171)

  Star Wars Celebration V

(URL) Many of you will be at (URL) BrickFair> this weekend in Washing, DC -- I hope you'll have a great event! Unfortunately with (URL) Star Wars Celebration V> just around the corner, all of us at (URL) GFLUG> have been hard at work and can't make (...) (14 years ago, 5-Aug-10, to lugnet.events, FTX) !

orlando
(score: 1.170)

  LEGLAND Florida hires three executives

LEGOLAND® Florida hires three executives By Mark Albright, Times Staff Writer In Print: Friday, July 2, 2010 "The bricks are falling into place" reports the builders of LEGOLAND Florida as its transforms Cypress Gardens into a theme park and (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jul-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

florida
(score: 1.170)

  Re: Bad News for Brickbay!?

(...) I don't know if this sheds any more light on the situation, but here is my understanding of large companies defending their trademark: I was reading an article in Florida one day that was telling of "Disney" sueing a day care center for using (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general)

center, florida
(score: 1.170)

  Pictures of the completed GMLTC Plummer Building model

They're not moderated yet, but they should be soon! I've got two folders, one of (URL) 'under construction'> photos, and the second of (URL) completed model.> The specs: From the base to the top of the tower is just over 7 feet tall. We have no idea (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.events, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.org, FTX) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.170)

  Re: My Final Iteration of Thomas the Tank Engine

(...) snip> IMHO I like mine better... (URL) offense... After all opinions are like noses or some other body part... I like the 8-wide as the proportions work out better. I realize the wheels look to small but this one is 100% Lego Except for the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.170)

  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) Well, maybe it should be. (...) Maybe the purpose of LUGNET shouldn't be to create a community, but rather be a resource center for all things pertaining to LEGO. Boards are useful for communication among AFOLs, and many AFOLs have come to (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.170)

  GFLTC at GATS Clearwater this weekend

Hi all, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club will have a layout at the Great American Trains Show (GATS) July 24 and 25, 2004 in Clearwater, Florida. The 24ft X 15ft layout will feature three main lines of trains, a Monorail line, a large yard area, (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

lego, florida
(score: 1.169)

  compiling problmes 2

Hi everybody, as I mentioned in my first question I am trying to use BrickOS. But I am not using the Bricx Command Center or something special for the LEGO RCX to compile it, I am using the HEW (Renases tool for the H8/300L microcontroller which is (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

lego, center
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Fun with Lego Boats

In lugnet.boats, Jeff Szklennik wrote: <snip> (...) It attaches pretty easily. you might have to "shave" just a bit of plastic from the top nib of the Playmobil motor for a perfect fit. also in this set: (...) I don't have this set but have wondered (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.boats)

lego, center
(score: 1.169)

  Robothon 2004 this weekend

Hopefully no one is expecting a SMART meeting this Saturday! I hope everyone kept informed by reading the newsgroup and know that it was last Saturday instead. The reason for the earlier time was that this weekend is Robothon, the annual Seattle (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

lego, center
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Trademark defense doesn't work vs Mega Bloks

(...) That's only because Mickey Mouse can't be patented. If he could, you'd be able to renew patents by now. Disney would have seen to it. (...) Since TLC only owned the patent on the fully tubed variety, and none of those clones seems to use a (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.169)

  Re: The Big House and a Website Update

(...) What a fantastically detailed house! Especially nice are the kitchen, the pool table, and those glass-block (curved) walls! The only thing I don't really care for is the top of the chimney, which seems a bit large. And, where does that secret (...) (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Governor's Mansion

(...) I have the same problem with the smiley/frowny bricks. I even thought about it as I was looking at the pictures. I thought it was really creative but it didn't look right to me, cause I've always seen them as the smiley/frowny bricks. I found (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Question: Does the market realy want junorization?

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:000501c17e7d$e4...1681@bl... (...) The Orlando-LIC used to personalize mugs with whatever name you want on it. It took 24 hours (order it and pay for it and pick it up 24 hours later or have it (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

lic, orlando
(score: 1.168)

  The Lego Classic Room at BrickFest

Come one, come all...to the greatest brick festival ever. For those of you who have attended BrickFest in the past, you'll remember all of the wonderful things you learn and the marvelous creations people come up with. For those coming for the first (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce) !

lego, imagination
(score: 1.168)

More:  Next Page >>