  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 1481 – 1500 of about 160000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Chicago LEGO Builders Meeting @ Woodridge Public Library

(...) We had... Jason Spears Joe Strout Matt De Lanoy Joe Weesner Susan Stockton Alex Stockton Tim Courtney It was really just an informal gathering/hangout. Jason brought some of his castle buildings, Joe Strout brought his experimental center of (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.clb, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.168)

  Chicago LEGO Builders Meeting

Who? The Chicago LEGO Builders (CLB). We are a fledgling club, right now looking just to hang out with other lego enthusiasts, sharing building techniques and we will see from there. What? This will be a meeting, a chance to get to know other people (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.167)

  Re: News article about Imagination Centers

(...) Answering myself (and some of the other posts). Another couple of reasons why not Toronto...because Countryside Lego Outlet is only about 2 hrs away, and again, I don't really count the Eatons Center as being all that much of a touristy (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) I get the feeling I'm going to regret it too, having to sit through the eighty or ninety posts of people telling you that everyone's allowed to their own opinion as long as it's not to think being gay is a sin. (...) Now I have no opinion one (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.167)

  Re: POC Exploration Robot

Mathieu, My replies are mixed in your message, hope they are helpful. --- Mathieu Lalonde <e0nblue@ssl-mail.com> wrote: [[snip]] (...) This is reasonable, since you are talking about two mindstorms kits, plus vision command, though you could use any (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, center
(score: 1.166)

  Trip Report: PaB at St Jacobs

I had a very unusual scenario at work this week, which was to waste exactly half a tank of gas in a demo vehicle. You see, apparently some insurance rules require show vehicles to have less than a quarter tank of gas before being wheeled into the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, center
(score: 1.166)

  My letter to Lego, and it could be yours too!

Dear Lego Company, I am writing to you with sad news on my part. I have been a huge fan of your product ever since my parents brought home the Enviro-Model #585 Police Headquarters back in 1976. For almost thirty years, Lego has been my primary (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.166)

  Fighting Incredible Shrinking Disease

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Reynolds & Mark Herzberg say EuroDisney a success OK, no more Disney grumbling from me. I went to Epcot Center--my first dose of DisneyWorld since I was a wee one (when I was actually scared by the "Microscope" ride--your (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

lego, center, lic
(score: 1.166)

  Great Edmonton Train Show (GETS) this weekend

This weekend, Sept 18 & 19th The Great Edmonton Train Show is being held in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. If you are in the neighborhood drop by and check out NALUG's display this year. The show is being held at the Mayfield Inn Trade Center, 16615-109 (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.loc.ca.ab, lugnet.announce)

lego, center
(score: 1.165)

  Re: LEGOLAND Florida hires three executives

Main subject title post should be LEGOLAND ... not LEGLAND. (14 years ago, 2-Jul-10, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

florida
(score: 1.165)

  Next NYCLUG Meeting -- Saturday, October 2nd

OKAY: Let's try this again. Please highlight this on LUGNET!!! Calling all NYCLUG members to show up for our next meeting -- at Sid's house on Staten Island on Saturday, October 2, 2004! We'll start around noon and leave the end time open! My Lego (...) (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.165)

  My letter to Lego, and it could be yours too!

Hey all, Well, after setting the roof on fire with my last post, I thought I'd try to pour a little water on the flames by collecting my thoughts together into a letter to the company. Those of you who read and agree with it, please feel free to (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.color) !

lego, imagination
(score: 1.165)

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings - 9/9/4

This is weekly update of new items listed at (URL) as of Thu Sep 09, 07:27 AM PST. To bid, review details of any item listed or to register go to (URL). (2 URLs) 8216 Turbo-I from 1997> MISB Minimum Bid: $6.99, Time Left: 1 Day 7 Hrs+ (2 URLs) 6479 (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.164)

  Re: A fan no more

(...) LOL (...) She gets the "building" problem. But does she agree with you on handing in your Lego Fan badge because of it? Does she think it should make you very sad? Ask her. (...) Some are succeeding, some are failing. Some that are failing I (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.163)

  RCX e problemi di trasmissione con diversi PC

salve a tutti, ho notato quanto segue: utilizzo a casa un PC con pentium 400 e Win98, non ho problemi a lavorare con il software Lego in dotazione al set Mindstorms e l'RCX 2.0 In ufficio utilizzo un PC Pentium III 800, con Win Me Ho caricato anche (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, center
(score: 1.163)

  Re: Toy Story Train: Life Imitating Art, or Not?

(...) Yes, I have seen this scene on (URL). I figured that this was Andy's imagination version of himself playing with his toys. (...) Now, check out the official trailer (URL) at :17. You can see the train set on the floor, if however briefly. (...) (14 years ago, 19-Jul-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

imagination
(score: 1.163)

  Inspiration found at Brickfest

(URL) few things-- Going to do the patented 'Derek Water' thing on the lowered section (when I get enuf blue 1xn's to do it...) Derek won't like the usage of those old dirty white bricks, but I think it adds character. Some of those white bricks (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

lego, center
(score: 1.162)

  Re: A fan no more

"Scott Lyttle" <datafx7@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:I0K0uG.8Cr@lugnet.com... (...) understands (...) market--in (...) there is (...) the (...) Scott, you're missing my point. I can understand that you feel it's a dead issue from the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.162)

  Re: A fan no more

"Thomas Main" <thomasmain@myrealbox.com> wrote in message news:I0JJwE.o1F@lugnet.com... (...) catalog. I (...) browsed (...) action (...) design (...) contrast, the (...) image. (...) This (...) and the (...) but (...) them as (...) at the (...) (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.162)

  Re: Center Beam lumber car

(...) The "Center Beam" is a bit thick but I don't know any way around that. I think this and your Tanker car are a couple of my favorite pieces of rolling stock. I have a copy of your tanker (thanks for the instructions!!) and it is by far the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, center
(score: 1.161)

More:  Next Page >>