 Organizations / United States / CLB / 18
Re: Chicago LEGO Builders Meeting @ Woodridge Public Library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.clb
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 04:08:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.clb, Bill Pfund wrote:
   Cool idea! I am from Wisconsin, and I know of no Lego club or group meetings in this area. Tell us how many showed up, and if there will be a future meeting with more of an advanced notice. Maybe someday we can have a BrickFest-type event in the Chicago area if your club ever gets big enough.

Bill Pfund

We had...

Jason Spears Joe Strout Matt De Lanoy Joe Weesner Susan Stockton Alex Stockton Tim Courtney

It was really just an informal gathering/hangout. Jason brought some of his castle buildings, Joe Strout brought his experimental center of gravity shifting walker, Matt brought his Millenium Falcon cockpit (WOW!), and I brought some parts built with rapid prototyping machines [1] and some PixelBlocks I found at an educational toy store.

Didn’t discuss any real ‘club business,’ but didn’t intend to (at least, I didn’t).

I don’t think any pictures were taken.

-Tim

[1] Stratasys and ZCorp machines