 Announcements / 2686
2685  |  2687
Subject:
Next NYCLUG Meeting -- Saturday, October 2nd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 23:28:56 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

OKAY: Let’s try this again. Please highlight this on LUGNET!!!

Calling all NYCLUG members to show up for our next meeting -- at Sid’s house on Staten Island on Saturday, October 2, 2004! We’ll start around noon and leave the end time open!

My Lego room is just about complete. (I’ll be posting before and after pics on Brickshelf soon. While it won’t (really) fit more than four folks comfortably, it is adjacent to my family room, into which we can move... better yet if it’s a nice day, we can move the party to the backyard!

I really want to do this before we plan anything else at another venue... in light of the security drama in August with the Citicorp Center, I don’t think we’ll be getting that space soon (although I will gladly try to line something up with building management, maybe for November, perhaps a holiday show of some sort?).

Would appreciate getting definite yeas or nays on this invite/announcement from NYCLUG members, understanding of course that many of you may find this difficult. Again, I will gladly pick folks up from the Ferry or the nearest bus stop (the X19, X17 and S74 are all nearby or around the corner), so PLEASE don’t let that be an obstacle! (Of course, feel free to BYOB -- Bring Your Own Bricks!) :-)

Hoping to hear from all of you soon!!!

Play well,

Sid Visit ARCHITEKTA -- My Lego Creations! http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com