  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 1501 – 1520 of about 160000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Pick a Brick at BrickFest

"Marc Nelson Jr." <legomarc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hzsq9v.H52@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) K9? (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I hope not, that box is only about the quarter of the size of a K8. I suspect (based on Christina's (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

lego, orlando
(score: 1.161)

  Re: Future Lego Services.....

(...) A followup to the original post..... There were some other additional supplemental sets I was thinking on offering, such as supplemental accessories for making the new classic Lego sets (like the new USS Constellation model, new Main Street (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

lego, center
(score: 1.161)

  Re: My Big Phat RP Parts

<snip> (...) Way cool! Thanks for sharing. On the topic of scale. What I've determined is the following: the LDU to mm conversion is an exact conversion However: A 1x1 brick is only 7.8mm x 7.8mm and the studs are located 8.0mm for one another (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.160)

  Re: How to get non-circular movements?

(...) Have an arm attached off-center on a gear, running through a fixed pivot point (that is free to rotate!). As the main gear rotates, the distance between the driven end of the arm and the pivot point changes as the off-center attatchment point (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

lego, center
(score: 1.160)

  Re: Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly.

I guess it’s time for a lurker on .castle to finally say something. There’s a lot to be said about Lego’s choices for what 2004 holds in store for the company, it’s true. The color change had many in a frenzy, and there’s still some sour feelings (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.160)

  Tyson's Corner Lego Outlet?

Has the Tyson's Corner Lego Outlet opened yet? The Tyson's Corner Center website doenst work beyond the main page, and the Lego shop page makes no mention of it. Greg (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, center
(score: 1.160)

  Re: Hobby Show Nov 5-7 in Toronto, Ontario

(...) Dave... no thunder stolen, no toes stepped on, no worries at all. Thank you for stepping in and helping with organizing this event. (...) It is actually at the International Center (near the airport), just so everyone knows. :) (...) Is it (...) (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

lego, center
(score: 1.159)

  Legomaster - Recent Events - Fall 2010

Hey all, I just did a show at the NJ Science and Engineering Festival in Clifton, NJ. What a great event! (URL) 1 (2 URLs) Lapse I also did a show by town square in Newport where I live. (URL) ...a few days later I did a show in Newport Mall. It was (...) (14 years ago, 28-Oct-10, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

center
(score: 1.159)

  Re: 1 by bricks without center studs

(...) As Tom Garrison mentioned in the other post, they were produced in all the Trans+ colors. However, the 1x4 without posts underneath were not produced in any solid colors. The 1x2, 1x6 and 1x8 bricks were made as far back as the mid 50's (but (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, center
(score: 1.159)

  Re: LUG creation

(...) The first couple of meetings for BAYLUG (long before it was BAYLUG) took place at a Round Table Pizza restraunt. We had about 5 guys show up that brought some MOCs. This worked well as the resraunts have a back room that you can reserve for (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, center
(score: 1.159)

  Re: Any good stores in Orlando?

If you go to Epcot Center, see the gift shop in Norway. They have some Lego sculptures inside. They also sell (cough cough, Mouse markup) some promo sets (think ninja minifigs.) Hvor mye koster det? (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, center, orlando
(score: 1.158)

  LEGOLAND mid June update

We visited LLCA on Sunday June 21. It was the space themed weekend featuring the debut of the new Florida section of Miniland that includes a KSC area and the Daytona Speedway. They also had astronauts, a guess-the-number-of-...ip-to-NASA contest, (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

lego, florida
(score: 1.158)

  Why does Lego open its stores where it does? An investigation

Time to think like a businessperson. "Pick me! Me Me me!" is not an argument for placing a store. Let's try to model the most important factors that determine a Lego store's success. Essentially, it must attract a lot of people that buy Lego. To (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.theory) !

lego, orlando
(score: 1.158)

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings

This is weekly update of new items listed at (URL) as of Thu Aug 12, 08:08 AM PST. To bid, review details of any item listed or to register go to (URL). (2 URLs) 182 4.5V Train set from 1975> Used - Good Current Bid: $150.00, Time Left: 12 Hrs 37 (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.158)

  Re: on Collision, stop Movement

(...) I personally have pretty much kept out of the LCD discussions, and to be honest, I'm pretty sure that all the work that has been done so far on the spec hasn't been done by programmers interested in actually implementing the functionality. (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)

lego, center
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Keynote presentation

ISD and mindset change continued So how do we follow that? Next year is the 50th anniversary of the system of play. In the spirit of this... there are new initiatives coming.... working together with fans to do cool things! - Bug Build - SEE Science (...) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

lego, center
(score: 1.157)

  Re: downsizing

(...) I have just started reaching the point where it is a chore to store my LEGO, and I have been coming up with my own storage solutions given my space restrictions. The thing that faces me is that I have no one area reserved for LEGO building, (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.storage)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.157)

  Re: How long is a length of monorail track?

(...) This is what I did for my calculations for our layouts-- Short Track--2.5 inches reversing Switch track--5 inches Straight track--10 inches Curve track--15 inches (as measured with a measuring tape--can't remember if it was inside, center, or (...) (14 years ago, 8-Oct-10, to lugnet.general)

center
(score: 1.156)

  Re: How long is a length of monorail track?

(...) Wait, you mean you wacky Canucks use inches now? Aren't you guys supposed to be on the metric system? (...) Looks like the outside-- by my calculations, the outside ought to measure about 14.93 inches. In my previous post, I should clarify I (...) (14 years ago, 8-Oct-10, to lugnet.general)

center
(score: 1.156)

  BrickFest 2011

(URL) Hi All, We are happy to announce that BrickFest(TM) and BricKids(TM) will be held on March 24-27, 2011 at the Oregon Convention Center - Portland, OR. The hotel is same last time, the Red Lion at the Convention Center. Steve & Christina (14 years ago, 5-Oct-10, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, FTX)

center
(score: 1.155)

More:  Next Page >>