 Trains / 13808
Re: Center Beam lumber car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 02:13:30 GMT

See CBeam1, CBeam2,  CBeam3 at
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=773)

Very nice attempt at a very difficult piece of rolling stock to model in LEGO.
The "Center Beam" is a bit thick but I don't know any way around that.  I
think this and your Tanker car are a couple of my favorite pieces of rolling
stock.

I have a copy of your tanker (thanks for the instructions!!) and it is by far
the best tanker I have seen in LEGO to date.  I just wish I could locate some
of the boulder top and bottoms for the ends so I could make more.

Good stuff,  prime North American LEGO season is almost here!  One of the best
parts of winter.

Eric Kingsley