 Trains / 13825
Re: Center Beam lumber car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 15:33:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
By standing on the shoulders of giants I created a Center Beam lumber car.
Clearly Jake McKee and James Mathis came up with the oval opening that
inspired me to build this model. Some of the obstacles left to solve was,
creating and mounting the center wall and centering the trucks on a 7 wide
platform. The ropes are only decorations, not structurally needed.

Steve, looks great! Thanks for the recognition!

Did you try the building instructions for James and my Center beam at
http://www.bricksonthebrain.com? If so, how did you like it?

Jake

---
Jake McKee