 Town / 7760
Re: The Big House and a Website Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 01:51:51 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason E Baker wrote:
   Well I had planned on posting these seperately, but a broken leg helped to culminate several projects simultaneously.

First and foremost however is The Big House

This was last winters project, a house i drew for an architect several years ago. Which has generated 24 Gal. of parts to sort... ugh(sorta):p

Two hovercars, The Veyron and The Hover Cab

And finally (although you’ve pry just been there) is a new webpage on a new server. I have finally been able to get all my models on to one site, as opposed to my old spattering of small sites.

Jeb’s New Lego Page

Hope you enjoy, and have a wonderful rest of the day, Jeb

What a fantastically detailed house! Especially nice are the kitchen, the pool table, and those glass-block (curved) walls! The only thing I don’t really care for is the top of the chimney, which seems a bit large. And, where does that secret passage lead to anyway?

I would hope that that a contemparary home (with a huge entertainment center) would have cable TV rather than an aerial! :)

One question: What type of lights did you use in your MOCs? Are they Lego light bricks or something else?

Very much enjoyed!

Nelson