 Town / 7762
Re: The Big House and a Website Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 11:14:16 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason E Baker wrote:
   First and foremost however is The Big House

I love the glass walls and the lighting. The house is nicely detailed but could use a woman’s touch :-) Nice use of elevation, inside and out.

   Two hovercars, The Veyron and The Hover Cab

Again, love the lighting. Integrated well. Not sure I’d get in with that driver, though.

Amy