 Town / 7759
Re: The Big House and a Website Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 01:45:08 GMT

Oops I knew I forgot to check something.

I built the framework a while ago and never got around to testing. I.E. lets me cheat way to much, and I’m sure there are still some bugs. But it’s now accessible on Mozilla 5.0 and Konquerer 3.1 (and closer to dtd compliance).

Sorry for any inconvenience, k now enjoy :)

Jeb