  Search Results: lego
 Results 581 – 600 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Digital Designer 1.2 Available

(...) Including other groups on this too, as I think this is great news all around! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  LEGO(R) -> LEGO(R) @ Camp.....

So I picked up a copy of Toronto City Parent while cooling off after swimming at a local pool... Strictly out of curiosity... I am NOT a parent :) (I was thinking of Chris). On the cover there is a "Imagine It, Build It" ad for a K'NEX TECH thing (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Nilo Lego type baseplate 12"X32"

I hope you don't get too upset that I post this to Town, however I thought that this baseplate would interest the town folks. I came found a green baseplate 12" X 32" at a toy store yesterday. One side is Duplo compatible and the other is regular (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.town)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: Prepare for cheap sets !!!

... (...) can (...) drop (...) Let me offer a depressing counter-argument. Assumption. Lego Australia has the exclusive rights to distribute Lego in this country. Therefore, Lego S@H in Australia and/or Lego Direct in Australia will NOT bypass Lego (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: LEGO Club Image

(...) Tamy, Thanks! I will pass that on to the appropriate people. I know we are working on getting that fixed now. Jake --- Jake McKee Sr. Producer LEGO Direct (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: LEGO Spybotics & LEGO Direct/Shop

(...) I'm also *very* eager to hear some details about these bricks. In response to a few comments which I sent to a fellow who works for LEGO about the MindScript and LASM support I recently added to BricxCC I was told that the spybotic unit would (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Two small stores

Here are a couple of stores that I have been bringing to various shows for close to 2 years now. I finally got around to doing photo shoots for my web site. (URL) Will's Grill>: (4 URLs) Pete's Pets>: (3 URLs) They each fit on a 16x32 baseplate, and (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: 4 Wides!! (and other mixes of Lego & non-Lego bits)

Hey man, Your models are really cool! Nice proportions and clean lines. I liked the use of the "corrugated" bricks on the boxcar ends. In a sort of related vein, (as far as mixing lego & non-lego components goes) I was wondering if anyone builds (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: LEGO Mosaic?

Mike, I just heard that we found a bug in Java applet that occasionally shift the instructions one row. From what I understand, this is an irregular occurance, but in the interest of making sure that the functionality works perfectly, we have taken (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: New town-themed web site

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:389AF19C.C0462E...ich.edu... (...) town. (...) Lego (...) LEGO (...) those (...) adequate quantities of windows and doors these days. The town sets seem to be shrinking and getting more expensive! (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: Best "practical" use of LEGO?

LEGO makes a nice box for containing RTV silicone mold-making compound. Lots of scale modelers use it when making molds for making cast-resin parts. My son uses it to make little "arenas" for his hermit crabs to play in. (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  California Lego Imagination Center has new LEGO Sets

The Lego Imagination Center at DownTown Disney in California now has several of the new Lego Sets. I confirmed that they have the World City Sets, most of the new Trains (including the new train station and bullet train), as well as the new (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  LEGO and volunteers for MDA camp

Hi all, As it's the holiday season, I was wondering if anyone has any LEGO they would to donate to the MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Association) camp. I have a friend who volunteers with the camp regularly. She is looking for any LEGO donations that you (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: LEGO Factory Contest: Rules or Suggestions?

(...) How'd you know?? :) (...) Duh. I see what you're saying now. I was thinking something different... I bow before your calculatin' skillz. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.build.microscale)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  The Secret Underground World of LEGO (video)

For LEGO fans around the world and who might be in the "Dark Ages". On YouTube there is a pretty funny video by 'Ignite'. Talks about how the LEGO hobby and fans. Areas such as LDraw, LDD, Brickarms, BrickLink, LEGO movies, LEGO Mindstorms and other (...) (15 years ago, 9-Jun-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.fun, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: LEGO parts -- genuine?

Whilst on the subject of Lego / not Lego, I have a question. I have recently bought at a boot fair a bag of Lego, most appearing to be the same era as the stuff I have from childhood, c 1970's. A fair bit of the Lego is obviously different though. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  SWATBot

Little bot, big gun: (2 URLs) SWATBot> (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Pictures from LEGO World 2009 in Copenhagen

I've published my pictures from my day at LEGO World 2009 in Copenhagen here: (URL) was great fun. We spent a whole day there. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of all the nice fan creations. (We were too busy chatting to their creators.) Play (...) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.events.legoworld)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Two moonbase modules from Brickfest 2006

(2 URLs) click the pics One minifig scale, one microfig. One is motorized and the other lights up! Both use (URL) spheres>! LMKWYT, --Bram (18 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: Cutting Lego, any Lego ...

I just thought I would share an interesting experience I had that is related to this subject... In October at our local Toronto area Lego robotics competition, someone brought in a wall climbing robot that had been built by an official Lego designer (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.022)

More:  Next Page >>