Subject:
LEGO and volunteers for MDA camp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:17:03 GMT

Hi all,

As it's the holiday season, I was wondering if anyone has any LEGO they
would to donate to the MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Association) camp. I have
a friend who volunteers with the camp regularly.

She is looking for any LEGO donations that you are willing to part with
(yes, I know this is hard to do, but it is possible ;). Also in August,
there is a request for any LEGO builders who would like to volunteer to
help in August in Santa Cruz. I'm going to try to make it, and it would
be a great way to not only play with LEGO, but help out some needing
kids :)

Please note that I'm only forwarding this to California LUGs, so please
feel free to pass this on.

If you're interested in helping out, please email me so I can get you
in touch with Marianne (or feel free to contact her directly at makruze
at comcast dot net).

Thanks everyone, and I hope you have a happy holidays. :)

-Anne
--
I always said I wanted to be   (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-.
somebody. Perhaps I should      >.~.\ `` ` `,`,`. ,'_'~`.