Subject:
California Lego Imagination Center has new LEGO Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 23:07:30 GMT

The Lego Imagination Center at DownTown Disney in California now has several
of the new Lego Sets.

I confirmed that they have the World City Sets, most of the new Trains
(including the new train station and bullet train), as well as the new
Discovery sets.

I'm going down there tomorrow to spend some money!

They probably have additional new sets as well.  If you want specific
information, you can call them at:
714.991.6512

Note:  Discounts of 20% apply at LIC if you are, or know, a Disney employee.
Also, if you have a Disney Premium pass, you get something like $5 off
purchases over $35, but I think this only applies on Tuesdays or something.

If you are not a Disney Employee, then LegoLand is probably a better deal if
you have a pass.  I think they are now granting 10% off to pass-holders.  I
don't know if they have the new sets in.  I may go there this weekend.