Re: California Lego Imagination Center has new LEGO Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 00:53:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton wrote:
The Lego Imagination Center at DownTown Disney in California now has several
of the new Lego Sets.

I confirmed that they have the World City Sets, most of the new Trains
(including the new train station and bullet train), as well as the new
Discovery sets.

Note:  Discounts of 20% apply at LIC if you are, or know, a Disney employee.

Hey, I know Mickey Mouse (I even have a picture of myself with him to prove it!)
- will that work for the discount? ;)

If you are not a Disney Employee, then LegoLand is probably a better deal if
you have a pass.  I think they are now granting 10% off to pass-holders.  I
don't know if they have the new sets in.  I may go there this weekend.

Yup, I was at LLCA on Monday and they had what looked to be all the World City
sets, Space and Train sets - they even had Clikits! They also have the American
Flag set - 10042 there.

And yes, if you are a Membership Plus (Primo) passholder you get your 10% off.

And the tent sale has been extended thru the 6th - and they seem to be rotating
a good amount of stock in and out of there. I have been there 4 times during the
tent sale and each time they have had very different selections than the
previous time I had been there.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com