 Trains / 5496
Re: 4 Wides!! (and other mixes of Lego & non-Lego bits)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 07:40:43 GMT

Hey man,

Your models are really cool! Nice proportions and clean lines.
I liked the use of the "corrugated" bricks on the boxcar ends.

In a sort of related vein, (as far as mixing lego
& non-lego components goes) I was wondering
if anyone builds lego layouts using handlaid
track?

thanks,
Eli