 Trains / 5492
5491  |  5493
Subject:
4 Wides!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 03:46:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Just when you all thought I was heading for 1:1 scale!  Here are a few 4
wide creations I built utilizing HO scale trucks.  I am going to
eventually "sticker them up" and run them on someone's HO layout at our
next train show.

At least I know of 2 people who will appreciate these-- Gary I. and
Karim;-)

Go here:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=325

Hope you enjoy!

-John