 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 685
684  |  686
Subject:
Nilo Lego type baseplate 12"X32"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 19:15:11 GMT

I hope you don't get too upset that I post this to Town, however I thought
that this baseplate would interest the town folks.

I came found a green baseplate 12" X 32" at a toy store yesterday. One side
is Duplo compatible and the other is regular Lego compatible. The base plate
is rather stiff and the size is awesome for large layouts. Nilo makes play
tables and this is suppose to slide on the table to provide a baseplate.

The price was 19.99.

http://www.nilotoys.com/blkmtpg.html

I am in no way associated with Nilo, I don't even own one of these (yet). I
just thought that this would be a useful product to let others know about.

Rose