 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2300
Re: LEGO Club Image
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 21:45:50 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tamyra Teed writes:
You know what I don't understand about the voting, the little dude tells
me I've got 4 votes, I do 2 of the votes, he tells me I have 1 left, I
do the last one, he tells me I have 1 left and doesn't let me vote
again.

I don't know if this has been brought up before, though I've noticed
this many a time when I have gone to check on pictures someone said were
uploaded.

I don't know who would need to take care of this, though they might want
to take a look.  (In case anyone needs to know, I'm running win98 with
netscape 4.7something.. )

Tamy

Tamy,

Thanks! I will pass that on to the appropriate people. I know we are working
on getting that fixed now.

Jake

---
Jake McKee