 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2322
Re: LEGO Club Image
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:30:23 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
All,

To those of you who have been following the lugnet.trains post regarding the
unauthorized use of Ben Fleskes' train image at:

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=10381

We have replaced this with another image. Thanks for keeping your eyes open
to this!

Thanks Jake,

for the fast reaction! I have 2 further questions concerning the theme gallery:

- is there a plan to make the partizipation in this contest a little more safe?
For e.g. you could demand an second picture, which shows the model in the hand
of the builder or something like that.

- and second question is about TLC prechoice for the nomination: now we see
some models in the theme gallery, which are evidently space crafts and not
train related in any way. Why this?
The reason cannot be the too small amount of pictures TLC got. I sent my in
time and I do not doubt many other train heads did the same.
http://www.lego.com/upload/gallery/theme/upload2001031605315219.jpg
Why is there a theme gallery, when the pictures chosen by TLC do not fit into
that theme in any way?

Kind Regards,

Ben