 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2299
Re: LEGO Club Image
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 21:26:11 GMT

You know what I don't understand about the voting, the little dude tells
me I've got 4 votes, I do 2 of the votes, he tells me I have 1 left, I
do the last one, he tells me I have 1 left and doesn't let me vote
again.

I don't know if this has been brought up before, though I've noticed
this many a time when I have gone to check on pictures someone said were
uploaded.

I don't know who would need to take care of this, though they might want
to take a look.  (In case anyone needs to know, I'm running win98 with
netscape 4.7something.. )

Tamy

Jake McKee wrote:

All,

To those of you who have been following the lugnet.trains post regarding the
unauthorized use of Ben Fleskes' train image at:

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=10381

We have replaced this with another image. Thanks for keeping your eyes open
to this!

Jake

---
Jake McKee