  Search Results: lego
 Results 3321 – 3340 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  WB Builds on LEGO Partnership

WB Builds on LEGO Partnership Toymaker gets full access to DC's characters, stories By MARC GRASER Posted on Variety.com July 19, 2011 Warner Bros. has expanded its relationship with LEGO, granting the toymaker access to DC Entertainment's complete (...) (13 years ago, 20-Jul-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.licensed, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: LEGO® Launches Battle Over Trademark

(...) Not a valid analogy I believe. LEGO didn't clone Kiddiecraft; it took the idea and ran with it. Since their improvements were superior to the original, the original died off. Clones today exist because of their compatibility with LEGO, not (...) (15 years ago, 17-Nov-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: **lego motors?**

Hmmm, Lego gearboxes. I've just spent two weeks playing with different styles off gearbox. I haven't found a good powered solution yet. The problem being that the standard gears just don't mesh nicely enough. Making a gearbox is simple enough and (...) (26 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Exploriens - Nebula Outpost at Lego Outlet Store

Lego Outlet at Potomac Mills Mall in VA. They were at a pretty good price, too, IIRC something like $8.99. I had enough stuff for the day that I wanted for myself, but I thought I would let people know that the set was available. (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: What's the difference between LEGO Direct and LEGO Shop At Home?

(...) Argh. Stupid MS-ASCII. (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: We may all be Lego collectors, but Lego isn't a Beanie-Baby style collectable

Hey that's cool Bruce, I got a little out of hand, I re-read the thread and I hear where your comming from, I ussually don't get like that on Lugnet, sorry. You rasied some good points, I hope people can appreciate this as I did. I'm 30, so I feel (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: We may all be Lego collectors, but Lego isn't a Beanie-Baby style collectable

(...) Why *side* with either? Why are there sides *at all* for that matter? That is what is baffling me. This isn't a territorial war, is it? Both "sides" can "win", can't they? I'm a builder AND a collector and there is nothing wrong with being (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: We may all be Lego collectors, but Lego isn't a Beanie-Baby style collectable

That's good, I can go with that... Eric (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: We may all be Lego collectors, but Lego isn't a Beanie-Baby style collectable

(...) Alright, a little overzealous, but I can live with that. We be cool then. Bruce (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: We may all be Lego collectors, but Lego isn't a Beanie-Baby style collectable

Thanks Bruce, it's better to understand each other....right on. Eric (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: We may all be Lego collectors, but Lego isn't a Beanie-Baby style collectable

Thanks Bruce, it's better to understand each other....right on. Eric (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: We may all be Lego collectors, but Lego isn't a Beanie-Baby style collectable

Thanks Bruce, it's better to understand each other....right on. Eric (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: We may all be Lego collectors, but Lego isn't a Beanie-Baby style collectable

(...) As you should. I asked in order to try to understand, not challenge, your view. <snip elaboration> Thanks. Helpful. (...) I did say it, but not just to you, rather to all who read here. I'll say it again... Welcome all who come, whatever their (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: We may all be Lego collectors, but Lego isn't a Beanie-Baby style collectable

(...) I'm glad my "elaboration" was helpful, and I hope I am clear now. <snipped discussion> (...) Sounds good to me, but why do you feel it is necessary to repeat yourself? Are you sure you are not addressing me? Have I mocked someone or done (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: We may all be Lego collectors, but Lego isn't a Beanie-Baby style collectable

(...) You said "whatever", suggesting that you didn't agree. I restated it in hopes that you would clarify if you do or don't agree that inclusiveness is good. (...) Not that you disagree with what? (...) Great, (aside from the loaded words) but I (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: We may all be Lego collectors, but Lego isn't a Beanie-Baby style collectable

(...) Thanks for that clarification. Rephrasing it, what I see you saying is that you're never wrong about anything, or at least never willing to admit it, and that you never misstate anything, or at least never see any need to ever correct anything (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: We may all be Lego collectors, but Lego isn't a Beanie-Baby style collectable

(...) 100% pure bullsh*t my friend, but you will think as you wish. By rephrasing it, you changed the meaning for your selfish purposes, not for the greater need of understanding. If you were intent on understanding, you wouldn't throw in the little (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Ninja Sale at Georgia LEGO Outlet

The LEGO Outlet in Dawsonville, Georgia is having a ninja sale. What they have left is: 3050 Shanghai Surprise $5.50 4805 Ninja Knights $2.50 6013 Samurai Swordsman $1.25 6033 Treasure Transport $2.50 Shipping in the US is $8.95 for up to $100, I'm (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Available? LEGO Ideas Books & LEGO Mania club magazine?

Martin Scragg <martin.scragg@s1.com.au> wrote in message news:GG6wsu.Aox@lugnet.com... (...) cent. (...) $10 I (...) issue (...) interesting - i haven't got mine yet either. I rang them up cos I thought it might have got lost with the change of (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Available? LEGO Ideas Books & LEGO Mania club magazine?

(...) Martin - are you still missing the latest issue of the club magazine? Call the World Club person and speak to them. Some of their paperwork has doen a little bounce around the office and hasn't been processed yet - it could be they are still (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.013)

More:  Next Page >>