  Search Results: lego
 Results 3301 – 3320 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Mathematical proof that you can't build anything with LEGO bricks

--snip-- (...) Oh I'm not taking it seriously at all ;) But I will fight for the linguistic differences between us and them (defined as the situation calls for). I have never heard, outside of TV and my recent trip to the US, the bricks referred to (...) (13 years ago, 13-Mar-12, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: 40th Anniversary of LEGO in Canada?

(...) Sorry if I wasn't clear. 1998 _was_ the 35th anniversary of LEGO being sold in Canada (originally by Samsonite). LEGO Canada (sniff, I miss S@H Canada) took over from Samsonite around 1988/89 (I have a 1988 Samsonite catalogue, and a 1989 LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) No one can speak to what another person's intention actually is, until and unless some sort of perfect mind reading device is built (and I hope that never happens, but I digress). All I can judge by is the outcome of actions. No one's perfect (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general) !

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Ikros: Chaos Skies Chapter 6

(...) It has been a while since I last read anything of yours, so I just caught up on the whole Chaos Skies story. Very nice! (Oh- and the nod to the GA was cute.) (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I don't think that both sides in this debate are essentially disagreeing, just stating (seemingly) incompatible ideas. That is, I agree with both sides to some extent - I would like to see a "fair" distribution of LEGO, but I don't think there (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Egon Zehnder in interview with LEGO CEO Jørgen Knudstorp

Egon Zehnder in interview with LEGO CEO Jørgen Knudstorp The LEGO Group, the world’s most renowned toy company and arguably the world’s most famous brand, has been providing children with a source of fun and wonder for 83 years now. Founded by a (...) (9 years ago, 4-Jan-16, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO killed the train club

Man, LEGO trainheads used to live in a thriving community worldwide with multiple clubs coming together and displaying larger than life train layouts at least once per year and then LEGO stopped making 9v trains... What do you miss most about "the (...) (13 years ago, 14-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Another short story

I did this little tale about a year ago, but never got around to posting it on my site. My son Nick actually came up with the story one day. It was short and coherent, if a little silly, so I wrote it down with the intention of doing it in Lego. (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: directional lighting

(...) There are two kinds of Lego lights. #1 - While powered up, they shine constantly, with brightness in direct proportion to how much juice they are getting, i.e. a faster setting = more light. This is independant of the polarity, meaning that (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Interest in NELTC or other Lego Group.

I am posting this as a feeler to see what kind of interest there would be in a New England Lego Train Club or some other type of local Lego club where we could have Semi-Scheduled meetings like once every couple of months or so to start. I am not (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: new Zog chairs

(...) Excellent chairs, as usual. The tap one is clearly the best of this batch. I've always loved having your chairs folder around. While I didn't use any of your actual designs for it, (URL) Melpomene's command chair> was definitely inspired by (...) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: TLC hiring fans (was: Re: AFOLs as cheapskates)

Suzanne D. Rich wrote in message ... (...) that of (...) past (...) just (...) model (...) for (...) But I (...) Well I don't know who my local rep is, but they don't keep their store people very knowledgeable. I would take a part time job being a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

(...) [...] I just tried it in my Mac (using Virtual PC). I can confirm that the software is awful. It's too bad.. looks like a lot of work went into it and it could have been fantastic. ..kind of a tease of what could have been. I think it's worth (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.games)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: LEGO® Launches Battle Over Trademark

(...) Lego did not license the Kiddicraft design. They took it and *slightly* modified it. The Kiddicraft design, although patented in the UK, was not protected in Denmark. They bought all of the residual rights to the brick (in the early 1980s) (...) (15 years ago, 18-Nov-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: We may all be Lego collectors, but Lego isn't a Beanie-Baby style collectable

(...) I said "whatever" because I sensed you had more to say on the matter, which you obviously do. Did I not say "everyone has their thing" and for collectors "to collect away and enjoy their collection"? How much more inclusive would you like me (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: HELLO?!, LEGO CO. ! was: Will the educational arm of Technic & Mindstorms continue?

(...) Dear All, Recently I have received the following answer from LEGO: "Dear Mr. Schlei, We have no plans of discontinuing the production and sales of LEGO Mindstorms and LEGO Technic products. On the contrary, we consider these products core (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Custom Sensor poll (Re: Mindstorms on Slashdot)

(...) pieces". It would mean a big culture change. ... (...) I'm very interested to know the public opinion on this. Many people in the LEGO community are "LEGO Purists". If LEGO did give a company or product a "LEGO Approved" stamp, would you use (...) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: AFOL

(...) AFOL. Like a brick, it has many uses. Adult Fan of LEGO. Adolescent Fan of LEGO. A Fan of LEGO. We need no other acronym. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: 2003 .space Roll Call!

Fine, I give in. Keppler Industries (3 URLs) -- Master Grand Superior Head Admiral God of the Universe Keppler (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Oscar fick en 4401...

Vår son Oscar (4 år) fick har en betryggande samling Jack Stone (numera 4+) LEGO som han har samlat sedan ett par år tillbaka när han började med "smått LEGO". LEGO 4+ är kalasbra för små barn för man kan väldigt snabbt sätta ihop en hållbar (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego
(score: 1.013)

More:  Next Page >>