 Castle / 19282
Re: Ikros: Chaos Skies Chapter 6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:05:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:
   Yup, that’s right. I’m pleased to announce that it’s finally finished.

Ikros: Chaos Skies

Chapter 6: Betrayal

Just like Chapter 3, this chapter does not follow our hero, Garadaine, so be forewarned.

PLMKWYT!

Ikros:Chaos Skies website

It has been a while since I last read anything of yours, so I just caught up on the whole Chaos Skies story. Very nice!

(Oh- and the nod to the GA was cute.)

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com